Mac Platform: Intel
OS model: 10.11 or later
Processor kind(s) & velocity: 64-bit processor
Meet the all-new Things! A whole rethinking of the unique, award-winning job supervisor – with an ideal steadiness between simplicity and energy, unimaginable new options, pleasant interactions, and a timeless new design.
HERE’S HOW THINGS WORKS
When you’re new to Things, that is the fundamental workflow:
Now you cand download activated Things 3.3 macOS from CrackToolGame.com Website
1. Acquire Your Ideas
Get issues off your thoughts rapidly: it doesn’t matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut immediately reveals Fast Entry. Kind your ideas and save them to the Inbox. Or simply discuss to Siri on any machine! “Remind me to…”
2. Get Organized
Create a undertaking for every of your objectives, then add the steps to succeed in them. For readability, add construction with headings. Then group your initiatives by areas of accountability, equivalent to “Household”, “Work”, or “Well being”. Overview these frequently to remain up to the mark.
3. Plan Your Time
See your calendar occasions alongside your to-dos and plan your time successfully. Create repeating to-dos for belongings you do each few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the proper day.
4. Make the Most of Your Day
Each morning, seize a espresso and put together your checklist for “At present”: assessment beforehand deliberate to-dos and make fast choices on what to deal with. Decide some extra steps out of your initiatives after which get going. The At present checklist is the one place you’ll have to search for the remainder of the day.
5. Customise Your Workflow
Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For instance, tag locations like “Workplace” or “Dwelling”, or tag all of your “Errands”, or all the things you’re engaged on with “Kate”. You possibly can simply discover all the things you’ve tagged by way of filtering or search.
This replace accompanies our 3.Eight launch for iOS, which brings Darkish Mode to our cellular apps. In your iPhone and iPad, now you can select between three stunning appearances – Gentle, Darkish, and Black – or have it swap routinely primarily based in your show brightness.
Right here on the Mac, the place Darkish Mode was added in 3.7, some customers requested an additional choice to run Things in Gentle Mode even when the working system was set to Darkish. That is now attainable from the View menu. This replace additionally contains numerous different fixes and stability enhancements.
—— New in Things 3.8.1 ——
• A guidelines merchandise’s contents now stay seen whereas dragging it round.
• Mounted a problem the place attempting to broaden a to-do after dragging it might broaden a distinct to-do.
• Mounted a problem the place the Fast Entry window could be dismissed (or an expanded to-do could be collapsed) when you hit the Esc key whereas a popover menu was nonetheless seen.
• Mounted a problem the place Handoff wouldn’t work between Mac (App Retailer model) and iOS.
• Mounted a problem the place pasting a single line of textual content right into a to-do would strip out any main or trailing areas.
• Mounted a problem the place an merchandise couldn’t be revealed (from a notification, the At present Widget, or Fast Discover) if the checklist was already filtered by a tag that hid that merchandise from view; the checklist will now turn out to be unfiltered to disclose it.
• Added a work-around for a problem with DEVONThink that affected pasting rich-text contents from that app into Things.
• Mounted a problem the place the At present Widget wouldn’t work in beta builds.
• Mounted a problem the place x-success callbacks weren’t referred to as after including a to-do by way of Fast Entry.
• Mounted some sporadic crashes that might happen when switching between different apps and Things.
• Augmented the sync triggers whereas enhancing a to-do; modifications will now even be synced when your Mac is about to sleep.
• Augmented the sync triggers whereas enhancing a undertaking or space; modifications will now even be synced when your Mac is about to sleep, you turn away to a different app, or in case your final interplay with Things was greater than ~60 seconds in the past.
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2 ⇓