Viscosity is an OpenVPN shopper for Mac, offering a wealthy Cocoa person interface for creating, enhancing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity offers a whole OpenVPN resolution for macOS, and doesn’t require any extra downloads or software program.
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you may securely connect with your house or firm community from a distant location, defend your community visitors when utilizing public or wi-fi networks, entry web sites with nation restrictions, and tunnel by way of restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to provide your pc full Web entry. Viscosity can connect with any VPN server working OpenVPN, together with hottest free and industrial VPN suppliers. Viscosity permits connections to be utterly configured by way of a GUI, with none have to know use the command-line or OpenVPN’s configuration-file syntax. Superior customers nonetheless have full handbook management over configuration choices if desired.
Viscosity 1.7 MAC New Cracked
- Cocoa GUI
- Connection and visitors statistics
- A number of simultaneous connections
- Strong DNS Help
- Keychain integration
- System proxy integration
- Deployment options designed for enterprise
- Straightforward connection importing
- Growl integration
- Further U2F gadgets at the moment are supported
Up to date
- OpenVPN 2.Four up to date to model 2.4.7
- OpenSSL up to date to model 1.0.2r
- Provides notarization for elevated safety
- Resolves failure to fallback to secondary distant servers with some connections
- Resolves a possible crash on macOS 10.14.4+ when updating the helper
- Resolves a possible crash when importing a lot of connections
- Varied bug fixes and enhancements
- OS X 10.10 is now not supported
Guide to download Viscosity 1.7 MAC using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Viscosity 1.7 MAC
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.